Rum Baba Or Baba Au Rum

Rum Baba Rum Baba – Let’s Dig Into This French Delight !!! In the month of January, while vacationing in Goa, had this amazing dessert called "Rum Baba" at a French restaurant. You may think it's same as Rum Balls. No there is no similarities in both desserts apart from one ingredient that is rum. Rum Baba or Baba Au Rum (French name) is a yeast cake soaked in syrup made with hard liquor, usually rum. It was served to us with whipped cream, strawberry and 30 ml white rum. Yesterday I tried to recreate this dessert with whatever I had in my pantry. Ya presentation of my dessert sucks but trust me it tastes exactly the same or shall I say better 😜. A bit lengthy process though.  So here we go... Ingredients: For baba: 1. Butter:                                                                                           9 tablespoons 2. All-purpose flour:                                                                       2 cups 3. Sugar:                                   

Oreo Milk Shake


Oreo milk shake
Choco Delight Oreo Milk Shake 


Have this thanda thanda cool cool Choco Delight Oreo milk shake to beat the heat

In this blistering hot weather my little one (sometimes me also 😄) wants something chilled in sunny afternoons. I don't allow him to have fizzy drinks. So today I made this easy choco delight Oreo milk shake. Very simple and yummytious 😋😋
For this you need,

Ingredients:

1. Oreo biscuits
2. Chocolate ice cream
3. Full cream milk
4. Some fresh cream

Method:

1. In a mixer - grinder make crust of few Oreo biscuits.
2. In the same pot add few scoops of chocolate ice cream, full cream milk and some fresh cream. Whisk for few minutes and whola milk shake is ready.
3. Serve chilled.


There is no need to add any extra sugar.
Also you can add some whey protein powder if you are preparing it for adult. Enjoy your drink in this summer 🌞🌴🏄🎇

My Most Popular Posts ...

Kalaslela Varan - Leftover Dal Recipe

Khava Poli or Khoya Roti

Potato-Corn-Cheese Sandwich